
She is someone whom I trust; someone whom I know I can run to whenever I need to. Who can communicate with me by just reading my eyes. Whom I can show my ugliest side to. Who can tease and poke fun at me for all she cares, knowing that at the end of the day we'll just laugh about it because that's how close we are. Whom I know cares a lot for me silently though she may not show it outwardly.
And he is someone who is always there for me. Who will appear by my side whenever he knows I need a shoulder. Someone who can read my mind extremely well. Who really makes me feel special and loved. Who said he'll take me as his wife if no one wants me in future(Haha!! (; I'll remember that for life!!!)
They are both people whom I need not put on a mask in front of.
And they are both people whom I know will never leave.
So I'm probably the luckiest girl on earth. Because I think I have not just one soul mate, but two. And they mean the universe to me. :)
Cheesy, but heartfelt through and through.